Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moo R U - update


Moo R U - update

A little more work on Moo  R U Ive been working on her nose working out what colours to use and getting the texture of the skin right... nothing like a challenge.

I so enjoy painting cows... who would have thought they could be so much fun... well me I guess as Ive now a few to my name.

Hopefully Moo R U will be finished next week...

Expressions of interest are being taken for Moo R U prior to her being completed so if you would like to register you interest please drop me an email catherin@animalarthouse.com and I will give you further details about this painting. You will receive a preview of the finished painting prior to it being posted on my blog, face book fan page and my website.



Catherin McMillan

commissions welcome worldwide
original artwork for sale

pay pal available
easy payment plan in place for both original and commissioned works..

No comments: