Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Sentinel

I know that this piece is way different from my usual imagery of animals and people..

Call me odd but when we where in Arizona the fire hydrants fascinated me.. theyre so different from ours here in Australia which are plates in the side walks not like these quirky fellows at all...

These guys look like little men standing on the side of the road
.. so I had to draw one just well as a memory I guess of my trip.. now I'm not sure if I will frame , sell or just put it in the draw to look at at a later date.

If however one of my blog followers would like to purchase this piece please feel free to drop me an email catherin@animalarthouse.com.. you would have to say he would make a very different and slightly quirky Christmas gift .



Sentinel

9" x 12"

Pastel

Catherin McMillan

Commissions welcome worldwide
Original artwork for sale

Payment plan & gift certificate available

Pay Pal welcome

 




No comments: