Sunday, March 27, 2011

Boots & Spurs


Boots & Spurs work in progress

Ive been working on this watercolour over the last couple of weeks.. I'm sorry I haven't been posting a progress on this piece.. I had problems accessing blogger..

Boots & Spurs is the 4th work destined for Arizona later this year unless sold prior .. painted in my favourite Windsor and newton Charcoal Grey colour.

Still along way to go with this piece with a bit of luck though and no interruptions in the studio this week Boots & Spurs should be finished

Boots & Spurs

10" x 14" watercolour

$1200.00 unframed + Shipping

I will be creating  a limited edition print from this piece limited to 50 only.. if you would like to reserve a print please email me:  catherin@animalarthouse.com

 Catherin McMillan

Commissions Welcome.. Original Art Work for sale

Lay byes and gift vouchers available

Pay Pal Welcome