Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Wiz... work in progress

The Wiz - Friesian Stallion

Recently I was invited to attend the Shoalhaven Dressage Championship show with a display of my artwork... riders will be coming from all over the state for this event.

As some thing different from just a display of my artwork .. Ive decided to do a live demonstration of how I work ... I thought it might create a little more interest if people could observe me working  and could ask questions...

Last year at this event my husband took a number of photos for me of a beautiful Friesian stallion called Wizard.. it is one of his photos I will be using for my demonstration.. 

Ive worked the drawing up to the stage shown and will finish off his bridle, mane and shoulder over the dressage weekend.

The Wiz will be 20" x 25" when finished and is being drawn in pastel... 

expressions of interest are being taken prior to the work being finished... if you would like to put a hold on this piece please drop me an email: catherin@animalarthouse.com

Catherin McMillan

commissions welcome worldwide..
original artwork for sale

lay byes and gift vouchers available

pay pal welcome



No comments: