Thursday, April 22, 2010

Studio Autumn clear out

From time to time it does an artists soul the world of good to have a clear out... to remove older work that hasn't sold or isn't where your coming from with your art now. 

This week I started my studio clear Ive tossed quite a number of drawings and really enjoyed the sound of that ripping paper

After sorting the remainder of the work into piles I'm now looking to  find new homes for this work ... these works will be offered to my face book fans first at considerably lower prices...

If your looking for a unique work of art for your self or as a gift .... stay tuned I will post the first of my study works later on today..

To view these works as they become listed  join my face book fan page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catherin-McMillan-Artist/298959873937?created

Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.

Thanks for reading

Catherin McMillan
http://www.animalarthouse.com/

Original artwork for sale
Commissions welcome

No comments: