Saturday, December 12, 2009

Arabian Affair - SOLD


Arabian Affair

I took Arabian Affair with me to Sydney to the ISS Showjumping Classic's presentation evening as part of my art display for the night.  It was so hot off the easel I didnt even have time to put cord and hooks on the back of it let alone write my details there.

Imagine my panic when this piece sold on the night.  Thankfully the new owner didnt want to collect it until the next morning so I had time to find a hardware store and purchase the neccessary bits and pieces ready to deliver to her.

Thanks Mim for purchasing Arabian Affair (20" x 20" acyrlic on canvas) may it bring you years of viewing pleasure.

Catherin

Commissions available - email me for a obligation free quote :  catherin@animalarthouse.com

original artwork for sale - http://www.animalarthouse.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!