Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Studio Wildlife Art Sale



Clash

Earlier this year I made the decision to no longer create wildlife art, but concentrate on my equine and pet portraits.   In order to make way for the new Im clearing the studio of all my wildlife artwork and am offering all work for sale on my http://www.reddogplace.com/ website at 1/3 off the price.

Prices start at $250.00 + shipping all works are unframed, framing can be organised for Australian purchases. 

If you see something you like drop me an eamil and I'll forward a pdf file with prices and sizes of the work to you.


Thank you to all those who have previously purchased my wildlife art both here in Australia and overseas.

Feel free to pass this information on to your friends and family who may be looking for a unique one off christmas gift for somebody.

Catherin

No comments: