I've also received an art blog award from two wonderful artists whom I admire Donna Ridgeway and Sally Lancaster Im really excited to receive the award and want to thank them for awarding this to me.
I have been asked to list 7 things I love and then pass on to 7 art blogs I admire. The 7 things I love are:
1. My husband Laurence who has always been a big supporter of my art and excourages me to always to my best and strive to to better.
2. My two daugthers Rhiannon and Penelope, theyre such unique and wonderful individuals and make me smile.
3. Banjo my old dog who comes to the studio faithfully everyday, the studio would be empty without his presence.
4. Saturday mornings this is when I get to sleep in.
5. My friends who make me laugh and cry and always offer support.
6. Holidays with my family, where we get to experience new sites and sounds together
7. My chosen profession - an animal artist, I love bringing the animals to life on the paper and the joy it gives the owners and purchasers of my art.
The 7 blogs I will send the award to are:
Cori Solomon - http://corispawtraits.blogspot.com/
Diane Bracy -http://bracys.wordpress.com/about-me/
Melanie Phillips - http://pet-portraitartist.com/blogs
The Art of Rescue - http://theartofrescue.blogspot.com/
Ann Garlough - http://www.anngarlough.com/blog/
Alecia Underhill - http://www.aleciaunderhill.blogspot.com/
Debbie Flood - http://debbieflood.blogspot.com/